A spyware evaluation app for your Android phone. Helps determine the likelihood of spyware being present. Free ebook included.
A totally private test. All information stays with you.
Video can’t be displayed
This video is not available.
IMPORTANT: To prevent using SpyWarn 2.0 incorrectly... SpyWarn is a standalone test. Use only when the phone is not being used for other activities (calls, email, etc.). Turn OFF all other apps, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth before conducting a SpyWarn test. Do this so only spyware activity will be measured. Remember to turn OFF SpyWarn for normal smartphone use.
An AlphaDigits "Top Rated App!"
Phone bugged? Check it with SpyWarn - Comes with FREE eBook.
According to The New York Times,"The antivirus industry has a dirty little secret: its products are often not very good at stopping viruses."
Another tester came to a similar conclusion, "The results, generally speaking, were dismal... Many missed half or more of the spyware apps."
The reason... Most spyware detection and antispyware apps only scan for known spyware. New and well hidden spyware goes unnoticed, and detecting baseband eavesdropping isn't even considered.
SPYWARN IS DIFFERENT
SpyWarn 2.0 is a unique forensic methodology. It detects all active spyware and real-time eavesdropping by monitoring what the spyware is doing... and ALL spyware is doing something.
• SpyWarn conducts a serious, no-frills evaluation, differently and better than other apps.
• SpyWarn is not just spyware evaluation app. It contains the eBook, "Is My Cell Phone Bugged?"
• SpyWarn is about regaining privacy, and keeping snoops out of your life.
EASY TO USE - Two Steps1. SURVEY.
This interview is used by counterespionage firmMurray Associates TSCM during consultations with their business and government clients. Upon completion, a vulnerability Threat Level for your phone is generated based on your answers. If your Threat Level is low, there is little need to worry. If your Threat Level is medium to high…
2. Start the ANALYSIS.
SpyWarn monitors what is happening inside you phone. Your automated analysis includes:
• Data amounts moved.
• Data amounts transmitted.
• Data movement timeline graph.
• A list of system processes causing data movements.
• The amount of time your phone is transmitting while you are not using it.
• Transmission time ratio.
• Power levels and consumption.
Data from this automatic Analysis is factored into your initial Threat Level; updating your score in real-time.
OTHER SPYWARN FEATURES
• Real-time Eavesdropping Alert triggers when the microphone and transmitter are on at the same time; a clear indication spyware or baseband remote eavesdropping is happening.
• The eBook version of, "Is My Cell Phone Bugged?" by Kevin D. Murray, CPP is embedded. (Press MANUAL button, press the top right button.)
• A stored History of every SpyWarn™ test you conduct. Useful for spotting trends, and preserving evidence of a spyware infection.
"If you don't check, you won't know."
Download SpyWarn now. Because you never know when spyware will strike.
• SpyWarn versions less than 2.0 are no longer supported.
• Detailed instructions and definitions are included in the eBook and its information icons.
• PRIVACY - Only you get to see the data SpyWarn collects.
• SpyWarn is an ENGLISH language app.
• If SpyWarn helps you please help others with a positive review.
• We offer a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
This does as it states it does, to shed a little light on how it works, I had the spywarn app active during an outgoing call this call was made in hands free mode, during the call spywarn threw up an in call notification via the spywarn app it's self stating that the microphone was in fact active and a phone call conversation was currently taking place, absolutely proving that this app does indeed monitor for activity via the permissions being granted for phone calls and microphone it is aware of any usage and throws up a constant message to keep you aware, so to lay to rest some people stating this is a scam or fake or does nothing actually... It does exactly what it states and I'm going to be making a video review of exactly this and publishing it once I've taken the timeout to recharge the phone and produce the video, if your dubious of my review see for your self and make an outgoing call to any free number or customer support free number in hands free mode whilst having clicked the play button in spywarn to enable monitoring activities, is this the only featureif spywarn? I'm yet to delve deeper into the functionality of spywarn but I absolutely hand on heart believe it is valid and real as I will be reviewing as soon as I can, the only flaw is the after notification popped up when re opening spywarn it wants you to review this is impossible to decline or accept on my Huwaei p smart so please ammended this developer, and to the developer can you pinpoint some other features if any spywarn can do in a response here in the review section of the play store better still would the developer please make a spyware test file to test the features of the app like evesdropping mode enabled button etc in it.
I was skeptical about it catching remote eavesdropping, but surprisingly, on another smartphone, it did catch it. Well done!