According to The New York Times, "The antivirus industry has a dirty little secret: its products are often not very good at stopping viruses."
Other "spyware detection" apps only scan for known spyware. New and well hidden spyware is missed. You need to be sure.
SPYWARN IS DIFFERENT
Its unique forensic methodology makes it impossible to miss active spyware.
SpyWarn™ is not entertainment. It helps you conduct a serious spyware evaluation, and it does this better than any other app on the market.
EASY TO USE
Start by taking the SURVEY. This is the same survey developed by counterespionage consulting firm Murray Associates for use during paid consultations with their business and government clients.
If you don't check, you won't know. Download SpyWarn™.
As soon as you finish the SURVEY in SpyWarn™ a Preliminary Threat Level is computed based on your observations.
SpyWarn™ continues with automated enhanced testing of your phone's internal processes. During this time, the Threat Level is refined based on the additional information being developed
The ANALYSIS portion of the examination measures the key internal phone functions affected by spyware. The ANALYSIS and SURVEY results are then integrated to produce a Final Threat Level score. A HISTORY file is automatically maintained for future reference and trend spotting.
Should you determine your phone is infected, read the book, "Is My Cell Phone Bugged?" (included FREE in SpyWarn™) It provides professional advice about what to do next.
Special Feature: If a spy secretly activates your phone's microphone while you are using SpyWarn™, a WARNING BANNER silently pops-up to let you know they are eavesdropping.
(152 pages, $17.95 in hardcover. Included FREE in SpyWarn™)Learn how to protect all your mobile communications. Regain your privacy. Increase your security.
Additional topics covered include:
• GSM Bugs.
• Home cordless phones.
• Wireless headsets and the eavesdropping possibilities.
• Bluetooth bugging.
• Spyware, eavesdropping and general snooping precautions.
• U.S. Eavesdropping laws.
• Warning signs your smartphone is bugged with spyware.
• How your conversations get out in ways you don't expect.
• Do-it-yourself cell phone forensics.
• Pre-bugged cell phones.
• Security advice for all smartphone users.
• and much more...
SpyWarn is an Android anti-spyware app based on the book,
"Is My Cell Phone Bugged? Everything you need to know to keep your mobile communications private."
by Kevin D. Murray, CPP, CISM
The SpyWarn protocol was originally created by Murray Associates for their business clients – who wanted to protect their top executives against spying. This simple-to-use forensic exam was designed to be used by anyone, had to fulfill the following requirements:
• No special skills should be necessary to use it.
• No special forensic tools should be required to make it work.
• Must allow anyone to make a quick and reasonable spyware evaluation.
• The cell phone owner must be able to conduct the test anytime, anyplace.
• No further assistance is necessary once the instructions have been read.
• Advancements in spyware and phone hardware should not render the test ineffective.
Kevin D. Murray is an independent, professional security consultant. He specializes in electronic eavesdropping and business espionage matters; since 1973 at Pinkerton’s Inc., and from 1978 to present at Murray Associates.
Murray Associates services include:
• Electronic Surveillance Detection
• Business Espionage Prevention
• TSCM Program Management
for business, government, at-risk individuals, and security organizations for their clients.
Murray Associates is headquartered in the New York metropolitan area, with services available worldwide.