According to The New York Times, "The antivirus industry has a dirty little secret: its products are often not very good at stopping viruses."
Another tester came to a similar conclusion, "The results, generally speaking, were dismal... Many missed half or more of the spyware apps."
Other "spyware detection" apps only scan for known spyware. New and well hidden spyware is missed. You need to be sure.
SPYWARN™ IS DIFFERENT (patent pending)
SpyWarn™ is a new and unique forensic methodology. It provides the functionality to detect all active spyware with confidence by monitoring what the active infection is doing. And, ALL spyware is doing something.
SpyWarn™ is not entertainment. It helps you conduct a serious spyware evaluation, and it does this better than any other app on the market.
EASY TO USE
Start by taking the SURVEY. This is the same survey developed by counterespionage consulting firm Murray Associates for use during paid consultations with their business and government clients.
If you don't check, you won't know. Download SpyWarn™.
As soon as you finish the SURVEY in SpyWarn™ a Preliminary Threat Level is computed based on your observations.
SpyWarn™ continues with automated enhanced testing of your phone's internal processes. During this time, the Threat Level is refined based on the additional information being developed.
Special Feature: If a spy secretly activates your phone's microphone while you are using SpyWarn™, a WARNING BANNER silently pops-up to let you know they are eavesdropping.
The ANALYSIS portion of the examination measures the key internal phone functions affected by spyware. The ANALYSIS and SURVEY results are then integrated to produce a Final Threat Level score. A HISTORY file is automatically maintained for future reference and trend spotting.
Should you determine your phone is infected, read the eBook, "Is My Cell Phone Bugged?" It is included FREE in SpyWarn™, and provides professional advice about what to do next.
If your phone is bugged, read about what to do next.
"Is My Cell Phone Bugged?"
(152 pages, $17.95 in hardcover.)
This fact-pacted eBook version is included FREE in SpyWarn™.
SpyWarn™ is not just about detecting spyware, it is about
regaining your privacy, and keeping snoops out of your life.
Additional topics covered include:
• GSM Bugs.
• Home cordless phones.
• Wireless headsets and the eavesdropping possibilities.
• Bluetooth bugging.
• Spyware, eavesdropping and general snooping precautions.
• U.S. Eavesdropping laws.
• Warning signs your smartphone is bugged with spyware.
• How your conversations get out in ways you don't expect.
• Do-it-yourself cell phone forensics.
• Pre-bugged cell phones.
• Security advice for all smartphone users.
• and much more...
SpyWarn™ is an Android anti-spyware app based on the book,
"Is My Cell Phone Bugged? Everything you need to know to keep your mobile communications private."
by Kevin D. Murray, CPP, CISM, CFE, MPSC
The SpyWarn protocol was originally created by Murray Associates for their business clients – who wanted to protect their top executives against spying. This simple-to-use forensic exam was designed to be used by anyone, had to fulfill the following requirements:
• No special skills should be necessary to use it.
• No special forensic tools should be required to make it work.
• Must allow anyone to make a quick and reasonable spyware evaluation.
• WARNING if live microphone eavesdropping occurs while testing.
• The owner must be able to conduct the test anytime, anyplace.
• No further assistance needed once the instructions have been read.
• Effectiveness should be immune to spyware and phone advancements.
• SpyWarn™ versions lower than 2.0 are no longer supported.
• Detailed instructions and definitions are included in the eBook and
in information icons. They also appear here.
• Only you see the data SpyWarn™ collects; it never leaves your phone.
• Problems using SpyWarn™, or suggestions, please let us know.
• If SpyWarn™ helps you feel more secure please help others
by writing a positive review on Google Play.
The SpyWarn™ Team
Kevin D. Murray is an independent, professional security consultant. He specializes in electronic eavesdropping and business espionage matters; since 1973 at Pinkerton’s Inc., and from 1978 to present at Murray Associates.
Murray Associates services include:
• Electronic Surveillance Detection
• Business Espionage Prevention
• TSCM Program Management
for business, government, at-risk individuals, and security organizations for their clients.
Murray Associates is headquartered in the New York metropolitan area, with services available worldwide.